Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Winner of our September Contest

Diana V. Gonzales, the winner of our September "My favorite Ric J photo is..." Contest, holding her prize: a matted print of "Pierced Horizon". Diana's winning entry: "Pierced Horizon is the picture that I am drawn to most of all! It hits close to home for me, because it is a reminder of my ranch, Horizon Ranch, that is my legacy. It has been in my family for several generations, dating back to th...e late 1800's. This unique and creative picture captured a gorgeous sunset within the barbed wire. It is almost as if the sun was lassoed by the barbed wire, stopping its path across the sky. It is a representation of how the Wild West was tamed by the invention and use of barbed wire. It is fascinating to me how this picture has so many levels of sybolism!"

LIKE us on Facebook for your opportunity to win:
http://www.facebook.com/RoadsNotTraveled

No comments:

Post a Comment